About Us - In Brief
- The firm was founded in 1985 by Debbie Geiger, former Publicity Bureau Chief of the Florida Division of Tourism.
- We have a staff of 25 destination marketing specialists.
- We have worked with more than 200 destination marketing organizations and lodging properties.
- Our firm currently works with some 30 ongoing clients (many that have retained our services from 10-31 years).
- Our president, Debbie Geiger, has presented more than 100 educational seminars on various media relations topics at national tourism industry conventions, and state and regional conferences.
- Our firm develops and coordinates an average of 80 large group media tours for domestic and international destinations each year.
- Our president, Debbie Geiger, is a long-time member of numerous industry organizations such as the Society of American Travel Writers and the National Press Club. A travel and hospitality industry thought leader, Geiger has been published and quoted over the past 32 years in dozens of national and regional media outlets. When the American Hotel & Motel Association chose to profile a single hospitality industry public relations professional in their college marketing textbook, they featured Geiger.